My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Past Work 4

This piece is a tribute to John O'Reilly, former  Canadian Armed Forces CER officer (Combat Engineer Regiment), IPMS SJ member, and in the short time I knew him - a friend. In what must have been his last stash sell off before he passed last year, I got this and several others kits from him. This is the first one of them I built and it is in his honor.

Thanks for your service and rest in peace John.

The Italeri M20 Scout Car.




No comments:

Post a Comment